sales area manager (FT)
Seed Processing Holland B.V. has over 50 years’ experience in the development and production of high quality, top performance machines for the seed processing industry. From extraction to packaging, we provide solutions for every processing step along the way. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we proudly serve customers from all over the world.
Our product range includes more than 150 standard machines split into 10 product groups. We also offer custom-designed processing machinery, from stand-alone units to complete full line solutions.
SPH focuses on three main market segments:
- Vegetable seeds – market leader position
- Field crops – well established player
- Hemp seeds – an emerging market where we are growing rapidly
Since 2016, SPH has had the solid support for long term growth from our ambitious investment group, which is guiding SPH forward in continuous innovation and a client-service approach to work in all departments of our company. We invest steadily in our teams and in production methods.
For the growth of our market share, we are looking for an:
Sales Area Manager (FT)
You will be part of our sales department, consisting of sales support, sales engineering, direct sales and marketing and will report to our Commercial Director.
Your most important tasks and responsibilities are:
- Realization of your business targets in value and margin;
- Annual presentation of your sales plan for the defined region;
- Acquisition of new accounts and strengthening the relationships with the existing accounts. Your final region will be defined based on your experience, preference and competences but will be the main part of Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA);
- To qualify leads provided to you via marketing activities;
- To understand customer’s requirements and to work with a team of colleagues in developing a solution and a distinctive quotation;
- To realize a good hit rate on the projects in which you participate;
- Assure accurate and timely registration of all your activities in our customer relationship program;
- Attend international exhibitions and congresses;
- Provide intelligence about your markets and the competition.
Profile of our candidate:
- HBO in either technology or a commercial topic combined with business administration topics;
- At least 5 years’ experience in business-to-business sales of capital equipment;
- Proven commercial skills and a natural communicator;
- Affinity with the agricultural sector;
- Willing to travel international (estimated to be 30%) and to work outside office hours if needed.
- Excellent skills in Dutch and English language and a third language is an advantage;
- Natural and inspiring presenter;
- A good listener, networker and relationship builder;
- Can work independently but is also a team-player.
Seed Processing Holland offers:
- Working with a leading supplier in the industry of machines for seed processing serving all the global players in the seed industry and many others;
- Key values in our company are respect, integrity, and honest hard work. We remain customer-oriented after sales and a pleasant working environment;
- We offer a very competitive remuneration package which is based on experience and competences. For more information on the role you can contact Peter Oussoren, +31228 784140.
Are you enthusiastic, then send your resumé to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heb je interesse in deze functie, mail dan je brief met motivatie en uitgebreide CV naar email@example.com t.a.v. Martine Commandeur.